LUXE Premium Whey Isolate
If you’re looking for the highest quality Whey Isolate Protein Powder to help build muscle, lose weight and feel fuller for longer, you can do no better than the Luxe Premium Whey Protein Isolate. Through micro-filtration, Luxe Premium Whey Protein Isolate provides a more pure and refined protein formula with greatly reduced lactose, fats & carb levels, boosting your health, fitness and strength levels.
- 85% protein
- 100% Gluten Free
- Greatly reduced lactose levels (suitable for those who are sensitive to lactose)
- Higher protein levels
Luxe Premium Whey Protein Isolate:
- Helps to promote muscle growth and strength
- Helps to increase muscle mass which can speed up your metabolism
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- Helps to top up critical micronutrients (Vitamins & Minerals)
- Helps you to feel fuller for longer
- Helps to reduce muscle breakdown as it contains BCAA's
- Helps to increase your metabolic rate through its ingredient, Green Tea
- Encourages fat oxidation (using stored fat to produce energy) through its ingredient L-Carnitine
How to use:
For optimum results, take within 30 minutes after a workout or through out the day as preferred. Luxe Premium Whey Protein Isolate has been designed to support an active lifestyle and nutritional diet.
Add up to 2 flat scoops of Luxe Premium Whey Protein Isolate to 200 - 250mls of chilled water, trim milk, or milk alternative in a protein shaker. Adjust liquid level to suit your desired level of flavour intensity and taste. Consume 1 serving per day or as your dietary needs require. (2 flat scoops = 1 serving).
Please note that Luxe Protein Powder has been designed to support an active lifestyle and nutritional diet. It is not a meal replacement. If you have any medical conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not take Luxe Fat Burning Protein Powder without consulting a doctor. Not suitable for children under the age of 15 years old.
What is Whey Isolate Protein?
There are two main types of protein: Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate. Whey concentrate is 80% protein and contains more fat and lactose. Whey Isolate is 98% protein, meaning it's much more pure and has much less lactose and fat. Whey Protein Isolate is one of the most widely used supplements of professional athletes. It differs from other protein powders as it is micro-filtered to remove more lactose, carbs and fats. therefore providing higher amounts of protein. Due to its high BV (biological value) and high content of BCAAs (branch chain amino acids), the body absorbs it much faster and better than most other protein powders.
Why should I take Protein Isolate?
A diet that is high in protein has been found to leave a person feeling full and satisfied throughout the day, supporting appetite control and an increased metabolism. By incorporating a protein shake into your day, this is a quick and easy way to increase your protein intake as a low calorie and low fat method. It is recommended to have a protein shake after a workout to help build and maintain muscle faster, repair muscle tissue and also reduce muscle breakdown. If you are trying to 'lose weight', you may want to lose fat but increase muscle mass in order to look more toned.
Consuming more protein, and less carbs and fats within your diet, will ensure the weight you carry is muscle, not fat (change your body-fat composition).
When are the best time to consume Protein Isolate?
- Immediately after exercise - Solid food takes time to digest and break down protein, whereas Protein Powder shakes only take about 30 minutes to reach your muscles after consumption to begin healing muscle tissue. When you wake up This will prevent the muscle breakdown that occurs as a result of fasting (not eating) overnight. Sprinkling some powder in your oats or pancake batter can help turn breakfast into high-protein meal.
- As a snack - When you’re strapped for time, getting a decent amount of protein in your diet can be challenging. Mixing Protein Powder into a shake or smoothie can help you hit your protein goals wherever you go.
- Before weight training - Enhance muscle strength and increase endurance during your workout.
VANILLA ICE CREAM - NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Ave Quantity (Per 32g Serve)
Ave Quantity (Per 100g)
|Green Tea Extract||100mg||312mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||30mg||94mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.4mg||1.3mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.5mg||1.6mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||6mg||18.9mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenate)||6mg||18.8mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyriodoxine)||3mg||9.3mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1mcg||3mcg|
VANILLA ICE CREAM - INGREDIENTS
Premium Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavour, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Green Tea Extract (98% polyphenol), L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate), Xanthum Gum, Sucralose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Allergen Warning: Contains Dairy (Whey), Soy