This healthy smoothie bowl is great for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! Customise your bowl by adding your favourite toppings!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup of Luxe Protein Powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- Toppings: Fresh berries, kiwifruit, pineapples, pomegranate seeds & strawberries.
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, spinach, berries, and banana to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Note-you can customise your bowl and add your favorite toppings!
Vanilla Protein Bircher Muesli
Serves 2 Ingredients ½ cup oats ¼ cup almond milk ¼ cup coconut cream 1 heaped spoons Luxe Vanilla Protein Powder ...
Vanilla & Coconut Protein Fruit Ice Blocks
Makes 8 Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup coconut cream 1 cup Greek yoghurt 2 heaped spoons Luxe Vanilla & Coconut Protein ...
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Bites
Makes 12 Ingredients 3 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for at least 4 hours) ¼ cup almond flour 6 pitted dates 2 T...